• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
springerspeed

Doves

springerspeed

How many on this list are going to give the new dove season a whirl?

Brian

Eric Wettschreck

I love the taste of sauteed dove breast. I'm definately giving it a shot. With any luck I'll get a meal.

Rainman

I'll definitly be out. Good training for the dog as well!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• BrianF
      Was sledding both on and off the staked trail yesterday.  Was COLD!!!  Happy to report that where we were (W side) most of the slush is frozen and not a problem. Traveled over a few pockets of watery slush, but they were small and easily managed.  Everything else is firm and crusted over. It’s minus 34 as I write this, so expect that any last remaining pockets of slush will be pretty firm  soon enough. 
    • pikeandchester
      14 inches of ice on the west end of Francis on Tuesday, but the access was heaved up so bad I don't think I could have pulled the wheel house out. Caught 1 sunny but only fished for about  half an hour. Mostly checking ice thickness. Checked the ice on Elysian, 12 inches near the south access and 10 inches further out.
    • pikeandchester
      Garrison Sports Red Door Fisher's Agate Bay Nitti's Hunters Point Mac's Twin Bay Hunter Winfield's Chapman's Lyback's Beachside Izaty's Bradnt's KJ's Rocky Reef Randy's Rentals Terry's Boat Harbor  Theses are ice roads I have found from internet searches. Anyone care to add to the list? Thanks
    • brrrr
      How's the ice condition this year?  Good for driving out?  
    • Bigfatbert
      Also just 4 fun .     Tom , Fred Bear , Max Power , n Mrs W !   There you are back in the wild again , back where you belong ! Does Fred tell Max to go up on the ridge while he goes down into the swamp to get that pesky squirrel 🐿 , or something like that?   Glad they are real bro buds and enjoy there digs were they hang , and maybe some digs in the sand come time the spring decides to say “hello all”. Oh if we the people only had it so rough as those doggies you got there .🐶   As for Bobby Orr and needing longer legs 🏒 , your pic shows that your all legs , maybe just need to practice more , or shave , nothin personal whatsoever  , just sayin that old number 4 didn’t have a beard .   And last but not least ,  hope that those K-9’s didn’t get into those baked beans to heavily as burping may be the least of your issues !! Keep on rocken and rockin !    🎸  🎵  🎤  🎧  🎚️         A  
    • jim curlee
      36 degrees BELOW zero this morning, the ice is firming up. LOL
    • PRO-V
      -23 degrees out in GR right now. Saying -25 tonight. This might harden things up a bit.🤔
    • chaffmj
      I bought a Striker snowmobile jacket and bibs at the Red Rock store up the Fernberg about 8 years ago. Really like them!
    • monstermoose78
      I am trying to decide where to go fishing Sunday night?
    • VermilionGold
      Daisy Bay today was much better today than 2 weeks ago, most of the slush pockets have firmed up.  Still a few around and off trail travel is a little to rough.  The staked trail is in good shape.