• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Poll: best walleye water

fishsimple13

Well we're inbetween seasons now so here's the poll. Which part of the Croix has the better walleye water, below or above the 94 bridge? cool.gif

I'd make the cut-off Stillwater. My vote is south of the Stillwater bridge. I do love to fish springtime north of that though. Sometimes quality of fishing is better up there (Marine, Taylors Falls even north of there above the dam)just to get away from the powerboaters. If I had to pick one spot though it would be near Kinni narrows.

My vote for quality and quantity from June on is Hudson narrows to Prescott. From opener to June I'd say it's better North of the 94 bridge.

Ferny.

I like the area downstream of the Hwy 23 bridge above the first rifl.

Fishsimple:

My favorite place is that top secret spot that you showed me last year. The fish fight over which one will get your bait first. I know you work for the government but I appreciate you sharing it with me.

Here are the GPS coordinates [deleted by Homeland Security Department and the Postal Service]

User deleted...........

smile.gifsmile.gif :~

[This message has been edited by walleyehawk (edited 04-03-2004).]

[This message has been edited by walleyehawk (edited 04-04-2004).]