• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JJB

Quality eyes

JJB

Just posting to see if anyone has been catching any legal eyes.Not looking for your spot but I have been in the bayport area the past week and have not seen any legal eyes.I have been catching about 3-4 eyes and 6-8 saugers each time out biggest eye 14 and saugers just under that with many around 10 inches.Any advise would be great or to even know they are feeding.
Thanks for any help

Turk

JJB,

That's what I've been seeing as well, but you've got good action at least! What depths are you in? Minnesota side or WI?

But as you likely know the ice season for walleye is no where nearly as good as the summer when limit numbers (and limit size) of fish can be caught on a fairly regular pace.

Keep Catchin'
Turk
Croixsippi Guides
www.croixsippi.com

Buzzer

Hey Turk
Nice web site! I have fished the St.Croix River for many years and I also used to Guide for SmallMouth. I can not say enough about how great the St.Croix is. Now with the new speed limits I will enjoy it even more.

------------------
((TIP) "Turn In Poachers"
1-800-652-9093
24 Hours a Day_365 Days a Year

JJB

Hey Turk just getting back to ya now.I have been on the MN side in 30-35 feet.Most fish have came off a orange glow rattle spoon/minnow head.Action was not as good this weekend(maybe too nice out)but started seeing more crappies. Still no legal eyes
I should be out a lot more through the holidays hopefully.Good luck out there guys.

Turk

JBB,

Thanks for the reply.

The bite is hot and cold and this morning I just returned from a cold one...
I'll hit another lake here soon though up in Polk County...Man I love to fish!

There's a repo I'll post here in a minute on this forum about the croix-good luck anglers!

Merry Christmas!
Turk

Croixsippi Guides
www.croixsippi.com