• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Is this crazy?

Paid $12 dollars to launch at Beanies, I think thats a little too much. Had to wait a long time also. We have both a MN and WI state park sticker. Afton State Park would be perfect (about the center of our fishing), but they have no launch. St. Croix Bluffs is not a State park and too far away (4 miles I believe). What about Kinnickinnic State Park? Is the boat access on Kinnickinnic river/stream? How far of a drive (in a boat) is it to the Croix? I'm only somewhat familiar with the MN side, how close is the Kinnickinnic State Park to the Afton State Park?

Thanks,
MJB

[This message has been edited by MJB_04 (edited 06-27-2003).]

crappie getter

mbj

for sure check out bluffs park awesome ramp and is about 1 mile down from the kinni. Best ramp I have seen on the river and a very nice park for the family. Sticker will work with all wash county parks such as lake elmo! $20 pass and goes one year from month of purchase (so if you buy it in july you would not have to get a new one until Aug 1st next year!) I also believe the first tuesday of the month is a free day at least it was last year.

crappie getter,

------------------
Chris's Croix Guide Service
http://fishingminnesota.com/stcroixguide/
(651) 458-1899
arndts@tcq.net
St. Croix River

crappie getter

SORRY ABOUT THE NAME SCREW UP IT HAS BEEN A LOOOOONG DAY!