• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
simplefish

Osceola

simplefish

Has anyone been up to the osceola area? Was out last weekend and did pretty well, fished down river from the park. Was thinking of giving it another shot this weekend, while I do an adopt the river deal. Could use some advice on tactics, the water is a little higher than it was last weekend. Not much for holes on that stretch, but like to target the downstream side of islands, and slack water areas. If the water is high enough I was thinking of hitting in the trees. Thanks for the help in advance.

Mike W

You caught fish up there last weekend? I think I talked to one person that caught fish there last weekend. Was that you?
Sounds like you have the right idea for fishing. The back channels up river from Osceola on the Wis. side have some deeper holes in there. The channels into the back waters may also hold some fish. If the water is really high, like it is. I would look inside the channels a little farther. As the water comes down they will start to move back out of them again into the main river.
Good luck