• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Sturgeon46

Bayport

Sturgeon46

Anyone else fishing the St Croix? We were out Sunday - great ice, no luck on the point. Just a few caught that I know of. Some guys were walking across to the WI side and getting some crappies.

unclejake

oh ya... anyone sticking any wall-ters down on the st.croix... wanting to try it down there... how about crappies? tanx

------------------
Someone was smoking newport cigerettes on my spot.

unclejake

are you sturgeon guy? do you live right near the river in between stillwater and bayport? do you ever fish in front of the warm water discharge for those "bad boys"? my buddy and i drilled some holes for you last year and you let us fight some of those monsters you were catching.

------------------
Someone was smoking newport cigerettes on my spot.

southerner

Bayport was producing decent numbers of 'eyes yesterday evening. Jigging spoons with crappie minnows worked for us in the house. A tail-hooked crappie minnow on a tip up worked well too. All were in the 14-inch range, but the consistent action made it good. That two-hour window starting right before dark seems to be the best.

Good luck.

So'ner

Hey Southerner,at what depth did it seem the best for the walleyes out there?I caught some sauger and small walleye in about 34' the other day but it wasn't real consistent.Thanks.