• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Disregard last post please....NOT SAFE....

Well, I guess I really put my foot in my mouth this time.. This weather ruined any ice I would call safe. I am putting the warning back on for the rivers. I would stay off of them for a while. Went down there today and didn't like the looks of it at ALL!!!
Please be careful everyone wherever it is you go this weekend.

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~
/
<The Sucka{
\

Yeah,I was down on the North Hudson side a week ago and it didn't look real solid yet and this warm weather set it back a bit.It will happen soon enough.Fishing known safe lakes for now.Good Luck Fishing!!!

BassPatrol

Hey Sucka,

Was that you on the ice today? I saw a couple of guys out on the ice across from the NSP Plant close to the Wisconsin side. The ice on the Minnesota side is a mere 2 inches thick and that was 30 yards from shore. I was worried that those guys would fall through the ice especially on ATVs. Then later on I saw a snowmobile? If it was you I'm glad you made it home safe. Later.

BassPatrol

No, it wasn't me, but thanx for asking. I didn't go out very far before it became obvious that it was a fool's endeavor.
It's kinda ironic that I posted this because when I got home, a friend mailed me and said someone had fallen through and had to be rescued out! I hope they are O.K.
It's supposed to be mild again today....
shocked.gif what's that sound? shocked.gif

KKKKKRRRRRRCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~
/
<The Sucka{
\