• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

has the "riv" backed down any?

maybe I'll be able to check it Wednesday,
but I suspect she's still a little high, I'll be looking at some shore spots from interstate park north... any speculation on
what to suspect, my guess would be if we get a dry & fairly warm week, things could finally be turning the corner, but were in need of some stable weather, and back the water down a couple, 4 inches, I'll be trying for some cats, but I thinking it might still be a bit cold, anyone have an idea of the croix's tempature,

just rambling and a wishin
Hulk

Hulk,
I was out messing around on the croix today.The water has come down pretty good.It is only about 1-3 feet above summer levels.I went out of prescott and alot of water is flowing out into the miss.Pretty strong current under the bridge so the water should be dropping pretty fast without much more precip. I would rather see it high makes for good fishing.As for water temp its still pretty chilly.I didn't have a way to check it but I would still guess it to be upper 40 to very low 50.I am going out tommorrow and check some more stuff out its always good to get out before opener and look some things over so you know what to expect.Or at least that what I tell the wife!It's nice to be back on the croix!If you have any more questions fire away.

crappie getter.

Chris's Croix Service (651)458-1899

got out today, looks like she's coming
down alittle, still some the shore spots are
going to be alittle tough, folks should have better luck from the boats, no rain and a couple warm days should be enough to get it going...

Hulk

Hey Guy's, I was out on the 30th and the temp was 46-49 degrees. The water was fast but not unfishable. Most of the islands were out of water again and it's coming down nice. I only saw 2 trees floating and not much for debris.

Ferny.