• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Where's Bodyman?

I was wondering if Bodyman was still around anywhere? Last year we would post back and forth on this site about fishing on the St. Croix.Probably slaying the lunkers and is tight lipped about his spot.(ha ha!).Later.

Bodyman

Hey Sinker. I'm still around, just haven't had much time to get out yet this year. Been out on the croix only once and caught a few crappies. Nice size but not many. Going out this afternoon and I'll let you know how I did.. How's the ice doing?? this warm weather can't be doing it any good.

Bodyman,glad to see you're still here.I haven't been down there for two weeks now so I don't know if they're driving on or not.Last time I was there the ice was probably 10" and we've had warm and cold so it's anybody's guess.The times I did go I didn't do well at all.Good Luck to ya'.Let me know how you do.