• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Report?

Jim W

The bite for the last two weeks has been excellent with lots of size 17-18" average...I don't always have time to keep all the places i frequent totally up to date, but I do keep croixsippi.com updated as best I can...

Keep actchin'
Turk

05/20/01 the word is a good bite up and down the river, lots of one-man limits per boat recently in 20 –24 feet. Bigger eyes are shallow as well as Northerns and out of season small mouth, side note – currently Smallies are great to catch and fun as always, but research shows that egg predation increases as white bass, walleye, saugers, suckers, and a dozen other species raids the nest and go in and gobble eggs, as the smallmouth is hoisted boat side, naturally resulting in a poorer small mouth population. All eggs are not eaten but a significant number does - these bass defends their nest with a vengeance and they get hooked. Keep catchin'
T