• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Turk

Croix ice

Turk

The Bayport area has a large area of "safe" ice in the 3-5 inch range and has had a fairly good sauger and walleye bite, fish have needed live bait and that is a bit odd for this first ice period. I try to give then what they want, and not force feed. The pike have been fun as well nothing over 32" but they are fat!!! I like my ladies on the big side!!! I haven't targeted the slabs yet...has anyone?

By the way I picked up a portable house the other day at fleet farm (and yes if there is no fleet farm in heaven, I ain't goin'!!! ), this model is a Shapell Rover it's a one man deep sled, small, light and made well from what I've seen on my outings so far... and has one way windows that shade the inside very well. I'm very please with it and it's currently on sale for 149.00, a steal! as nice or nicer that any model I've seen and 100.00 less...
If your in the market for one give it a look!

keep catchin'
Turk