• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Turk

P.P. how was...

Turk

P.P.,

How was the trip friday with the Muskie master Eric Jensen - of Jensen's Fish Hunts?

I was thinking of you friday when i was wetting a line on the Croix. I hope you got a giant, knowing you if you did - I beleive the "madness of muskies" would surely afflict you!!!

Keep on Truckin'
Turk

Steve-O

Turk,
P.P. will respond, but I'll throw my 2 cents in. Quality hunt with a quality guide. Contacted 4 BIG FISH. Couldn't get a hook in them though. Saw 2 fish that were probably in the 30# class. We worked hard and learned a ton!! Eric said you're afraid of getting "bit" by the muskie bug. It's a terrible sickness.
We had a great trip. We'll get out with you for the 'eyes and hit Eric up for the 'skies next year for sure. Thanks for the tip on hiring Eric. BTW, the Jack of Diamonds in Trego was awesome. Ask P.P. for details.
If we have a boat next year you should come up. You and Eric and me and P.P.
You'll get "bit" for sure.

Turk,

We had a great time on and off the water, saw my first Musky. The girl followed my new Black bucktail up to the boat at about 3 to 4 feet deep. The top of her head was a little 10" wide and shocked me so BAD I jerked my bait right out of the water. Eric saw her and yelled get it back in there and start to figure eight. Well I wont forget that for a long time and hopefully I'll never make that mistake again. Steve and I will be at my favorite spot on sunday the 22nd go for the wolves.

Keep your line tight, P.P.