• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Croix eyes and river wolves

Turk, have read heard good things about you and your St.Croix River adventures. I have been fishing the St.Croix for 13 years. I fish mostly north of the Stillwater bridge, have caught up to 200-300 walleyes from May until last November. Many or should I say a majority are less then 15" slot limit. Pike are hot right now. The flats are where its at, Last Wednesday shore busted for about 10 hours, caught several pike, one over 14 lbs. It was a blast, my ammunition? Black and White Suick. Look forward to running into to you on the river. Later, Outty! PS. YES! GO VIKES!!!

Turk

Hey Outty,

Great to hear from you! The wolves have been running your way I read...They kick but!! I've caught plenty cats on trolled cranks but i'm still waiting for a monster flathead to go atomic on a jerkbait while casting for pike!!!

Keep up the posts!!! fish or no fish!

Keep catchin'
Turk

Hey Dude, Poon here have had a chance to fish with Turk. Hell of an excellent time and what a learning experience. A couple of week's ago I caught my first keeper Wolf..... 39" & 16 lbs. What a rush!!!!!

Keep Your Line Tight, P.P.