• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Turk

Eyes cold Croix

Turk

All - the last three days have been very hard fishing down on the ol' Croix for walleye...with only a couple legals coming in per day...Flatheads however are ripping away and are displaying a constant drive to inhale minnow or crankbait! God bless the 28" inch flatheads, they've been pounding lures, as well as the pound for pound freshwater champeen the channel cat...(Sorry bass boys 5 pound channel whips a five pound smallie...good battle but once the channel gets him on the ground it's over...)
Looks like Pool three will get a visit by yours truly manana.
Muddy water here I come!

Keep Catchin'
Turk

[This message has been edited by Turk (edited 08-23-2000).]

Jim W

Oh Turk, Oh Turk, must we go there. Has it been that long since you've caught a 5lb smally? Is it in response to those wiskered creatures from the dark depths of the St.Croix, fooling you into believing such a fallacy? Or is it related to such a slow walldad bite and an increased putty cat bite that has you believing that the BULL of all fighting fish is/has taken a back seat? By the way, JA and I are still waiting for a hardcore St.Croix outing. Have fun with them cats Turk!!! Later Jim

Turk-I am very interested in a fall flathead run, have any sugestions for me? If ya find a hole let's fish it! One more trip to Canada for me for piggy channels then I may need a flathead fix before walleye hunting starts. Keep me posted,ok?

Thanks Backwater EDDY..........><,,>