• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Welcome Aboard Hopper!!!

I would like to extend a welcome to "Hopper", coming on the SE MN Forum. From his posts, I have found his information pertaining to fly fishing, hatches, hackle matches etc, very informative and helpful!
I am looking forward not only to his very detailed fishing reports, but also time on the water with him!!!

Keep up the great stuff!!

PS. Come January, are you going out for some Winter Season trout fishing?

Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W

I didn't get out for last year's winter opener since I was in Australia/New Zealand -and the weather wasn't real cooperative in general for most of the winter, but I'll be out if the wind isn't howling and the snow drifting and blowing. It's no fun to fish if the conditions are poor.

Thanks for the welcome. After being on the board for just a short time, I can tell there are a lot of guys out there with some real knowledge of the southeast area for smallies and trout. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing as well. The Internet is a great tool to chat and discuss issues, but nothing beasts face to face conversation. Perhaps I may have to find out where the "smart fire" is and drop in and help solve the world's problems.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and fishing as well!!

COOL!!

Welcome Hopper! I too enjoy the info that you share.

So did you get in on those ferocious Tasmanian browns while you were out that way? I've read some articles and seen some pictures about that area-pretty sweet!

Rick has created a truely well rounded, informative forum with this addition!

I look foward to meeting you sometime.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I'm honored to have Hopper on board here. Turns out he was one of the original FishingMinnesota contributors during his TU days.

Don't let him fool you, he knows his stuff.

I'll check the Artice Archives right now so you can see his first article here.

I just wish I had found out sooner who he was.

Ahhh, here it is:

http://fishingminnesota.com/rochbait1.html