• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HEY SMALLIE FANS!
The South East Minnesota Smallmouth Alliance has a booth at the Olmstead County Fair in the Conservation Building nightly from 6 to about 10 p.m. Stop in, say Hi and find out what we are all about and what you can do to help make our corner of the state a world class smallmouth bass fishery.

------------------
Fish On!
Big Lew

Lew,
Isn't it already a world class smallmouth fishery?(jk). Sounds good, thanks for the info, might stop by if I'm at the fair!!

Hey Folks, There's still plenty of time to stop in at the Conservation Building and visit with a few members of SEMSA. We have some informational flyers available to give you an idea of what we're about and why we feel that catch and release is important to the improvement of Trophy Smallmouth fishing in South Eastern Minnesota. Please, stop in, say Hi and maybe even sign up to be a new member of the South Eastern Minnesota Smallmouth Alliance. I might add, our next meeting will be this next Wednesday night at Sandy Point Supper Club at 7 p.m. Come join and learn first hand what you can do to improve the quality of smallmouth fishing in our region.

------------------
Fish On!
Big Lew

Lew,

Keep in touch come next April. MIght want to have some SEMSA boys at Trout day. Throw it by them at the Wednesday meeting and let me know what they think! Jim W