• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
GullGuide

Tetonka Tourney in Waterville

GullGuide

Tetonka/Sakatah Lakes to kick off tourney schedule

Lakes Tetonka and Sakatah will be site of the first of seven FishingMinnesota.com multi-species tournaments. The tourney will run from 7am to 9pm and will begin and end at the Antl Bay public access on June 2nd.
This tourney circuit will be an “Average Joe” type event, designed more for fun than the typical high-pressure, high-stakes tournaments that most people are familiar with. All skill levels will be represented, from the weekend angler to the guide. The tournament schedule will be set up in a team format of which participants will organize their own teams of two anglers throughout the series. Entry fees for each event will be $20 per team per event.
The circuit is designed to promote all-round fishing skill, thus the multi-species format and the variety of lakes that are on the tournament trail. Relying on one species to win these events might not get the job done; in fact, it is quite possible for a team to out fish the rest of the field by getting into large bluegills and crappies. The tournament is also a catch and release event. Teams may bring their catch in to be measured or they may find another team to verify their catch on the water.
The first stop on the circuit will feature the Cannon River Chain of lakes, mainly Tetonka and Sakatah. Both lakes hold good numbers and size of almost all species; in fact, Tetonka is the home of the current Minnesota state record largemouth bass.
The event will start at the Antl Bay public access at 6:30am with a mandatory rules meeting, with the take-off at 7. The contestants will fish until noon, when they must return to the starting point to have their fish measured and then released. The field then will take a 2-hour lunch break and then re-start at 2pm and fish until 9pm when the final scoring will take place.
For more information on how you too can participate in this fun event, check out the circuit rules, info, and schedule at -http://fishingminnesota.com/fishinfo78.html
Hope to see you there!!
>"////=<