• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Born2Fish

Where is Willow Creek Res. Located?

Born2Fish

I should know this but i am drawing a blank. Anyone help me out here quick?Thanks!

This isn't a quick reply, but it should get you there. Take highway 63 south past Fleet Farm (better stop and pick up a lure or two while in the area), take a right hand turn at the first light past Fleet Farm. (Okay, now you can get a Subway Sandwich on the way). I don't recall the street number, but stay on it for about a mile and you will come to a four corner intersection. Willow Creek golf course will be on the left. Take a left at this intersection, (Just lost 5 golf balls to a bad slice) and drive up the hill about 1/2 mile. Enterance to Willow Creek Reservoir will be on your right just past a fairly new housing developement.

------------------
Fish On!
Big Lew

Bogsucker

Those direction will almost get you there.
I'd take Hwy 63 (Broadway) south to 48th St. SW (3/4 mile south of stop light on 40th St. SW) turn right on 48th go about 1/2 mile to 11th Ave SW turn left on 11th go about 1/2 mile to Lone Pine Drive turn right on Lone Pine Drive-Parking Lot at end of Lone Pine Drive

Born2Fish

Thanks to you both. I should be able to find it very easily! Thanks again