• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Spent a couple of hours fishing Cold Spring Brook West of Zumbro Falls last night. Fished until dark caught and released 4 little Brookies. Was using a Fly rod, a #16 Orange Scud worked up until about 45 minutes before sunset, when a midge hatch started and that is all they wanted. Got a couple of fish to go after a #18 Blue Winged Olive Dryfly, but missed both. The stream was in very good condition, the water was just slightly off color. Looks like if we get all the rain they are predicting between now and next weekend the small feeder streams and spring creeks will be the order of the day next Saturday at Forestville too.

I have been fishing there since C&R opener.
I have had luck with small black or white Twister Tails on a small jig.

Ed

Jim W

Hey guys,
Thanks for the report! Nothing like pulling in one of the most beautiful fresh water fish in the world!!
jl, Sounds like mother nature changed things up on you a little!? I guess that is one of the reasons fishing is sooo addicting! It's never a for sure thing!
Keep them rods bendin'!!! Jim W