• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

So, how has the fishing been as of late? Nailed some nice pickeral and Jackfish in Canada!

Any guys still doing the ice thing? Keep in mind the 28th of April for the Trout day get together! Good opportunity to put some faces with the names, share info and storys, fish, learn and enjoy the beautiful Spring day that it will be!!!(more details to come) Keep em bendin' !!! Jim W

Chesterwoods is slow, marking fish but they either don't bite or bite light. I think it might be key to use spikes and not waxies... i was using waxies earlier and did great but since the bait box has run out of spikes i've had to use waxies and i think the large size is scaring off some fish??? I need to find some spikes for saturday!

Keep in mind the new fishing regulations for Bear Creek Reservoir(Chesterwoods)for the upcoming 2001 season: Blue gill daily possession limit of 10 from Nov. 1 - April 30th, a minimum size limit of 7 inches is in effect!!! Keep them rods bendin!! Jim W