• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Quick question for anyone from around Rochester

I was wondering if anyone from the rochester area was going to the mille lacs tourney? If anyone was going i was wondering if they would consider a ride share? If anyone could get back to me that would be great! i have 2 emails you can get ahold of me at:

oconnor_bill@hotmail.com or
the_max_55963@yahoo.com

thanks for your time!

Jim W

Born to Fish,
I was sincerely considering the tourney, but need to save my funds for my annual Manitoba ice fishing trip in March! It would be nice to have a representative from the SE MN forum make it, showing them northern boys how to fish!!!! Good luck!!! Jim W

Rick

You're not coming up on Feb 17th Jim? This is the Ice Leaders Challenge. I always figured you for an Ice Leader : )

If a place to stay (cost) is a problem, I can fix that for you and a couple of guests as well. Let me know.

Yes i hear ya about those funds! I am going on a trip in late may early june to the Minnesota/Canada border. I am sure one way or another i will be up there showing them that us "southerners" can out-fish them any day! Thanks for replying!

Early to bed, Early to rise
Fish like hell, Make up BIG lies!

Rick is this tourney anywhere close to the town of Isle? If it is i may also have a place that a few may be able to stay. I have grandparents up there that are very nice people and love the company! Let me know.