• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kab Fall Patterns

I have been wrapping up my (softwater) fishing season on Kab each year, and that will be this coming weekend. We typically do pretty well with jigs/minnows in fairly shallow (6'-12'). We work with sort of a modified snap-jigging technique. However, normally I would figure a deeper attack for this time of year. Can anybody offer any tips on what usually works for them on Kabetogama at this time of year (post turn over)?

Thanks for any help in advance.

------------------
May your house always smell like fish...

Hey Stick, maybe I was in all the wrong spots, but I fished the heck out of East end of Namakan and NW Sand Point last Wed. to Sun and worked very hard for my 3 walleyes.

Jiog and minnow was the ticket but they sure were scattered, one at 42', one at 12', and one in 22'! go figure!