• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
blue_healer_guy

Kab info

blue_healer_guy

Split, I'm sure polar bear could help you on the NAM end. From what I hear he's a legend up there!

nice2Bout

I'm leaving for Kab on Thursday for a family camping/fishing trip. Was up there for the first time last year with a buddy fishing, but the weather and fishing was very poor. If anyone would like to share any info on the walleye fishing and maybe a few spots to try, that would be great. Just like to catch a few for a shore lunch or two and keep the family happy.

Thanks.

nice2Bout

Hoppy,
Got your message last night, won't need the map. I'll let ya know how we did when we get back. Get er done!!!!

Split

Polar Bear

Split, I just sent some stuff you'd be interested in to Joe. Hope you get it before you leave. Polar Bear

nice2Bout

Thanks for the info Polar Bear. Just hope the weather is good this year for the wife and son. I'll try to get you a report when we get back. Split.