• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bald fisherman

need kabetogama fishing report

bald fisherman

going to kab on the week of august 13-21. will be fishing mainly for northern pike with walleye and smallmouths in between. any info will be greatly appreciated.
thanks alot

great fishing 4-U

welcome aboard bald fisherman.
where are you staying. I will be up at the same time 14-21st. I have stayed mostly at the resorts on kabetogama but this year I'll be on the ash river. Have you fished kab
before ? It looks like fishing has improved but with the cold weather this week who knows.

------------------
great fishing to all

bald fisherman

thanks for replying great fishing for you. we will be staying at grandview tall timber resort. i have never fished kab before but my friend has gone to kab every year from 1984 to1999. hoping to get some good northers . pike fishing in our home state of ohio is faie at best. good fishing buddy

bottomdweller

hey, will also be up 13-16th. campin in lost bay or around there. will ben in green 18ft alum. mostly trying to find eyes. probably get hypothermia by the looks of it. if u see us give a holler. gl2u both.