• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LarryK

Hello Gutz

LarryK

I am going to be up at my cabin on Camp 90 all next week and am planning on fishing some of the smaller lakes in the area. I am wondering if there is any action on Ash. My relative was up last weekend for a short stay and did well on Blackduck for eyes and sunnies, but didn't have time to fish both lakes. In the past I've had good luck in Ash but the conditions are quite different from what I hear. Thanx in advance for any info. Larry

guts

LarryK,
Well I was on
ash Lake myself lst week and had some luck with sunnies, and little bass. a good friend of mine that has a cabin on the lake was doing well for eyes. sunnies winding down and crappies in the typical holes but I was told not biting well. good luck, guts

LarryK

Thanks Gutz! We are loading up right now and we'll be on our way. I'll post when I return for the update.