• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kab and Woodenfrog

I am bringing my family up to Kab the first full week of June. Does Woodenfrog have docks or someplace to leave a boat overnight? Do I need reservations? Is there a better spot to stay with a small RV? Any tips on walleye fishing in that part of the lake? Thanks in advance.

fishmobile, Woodenfrog has some great campsites. There are no reservations and they do have dock facilities. They recommend that you keep your boat at the campsite as the sites are quite a ways from the dock area. Just a bit safer having your equipment closer at night. Many of the resorts have campsites with water, sewer, showers, etc, Check the kabetogama website and you can find more info. Good Luck Fishkab

Try Carlson's Harmony Beach Resort. They have RV sites and a place to dock your boat. Woodenfrog is rustic, no water, electric, etc.

Thanks for the info. I'll call around. How's the fishing in early June? Jig & minnow? Lindy? What is the popular color?