• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Water Level on Kab

Wondering how the water level is doing on Kab this year. I've been going to Kab most every year since 1976, and have seen many different levels. We didn't make it last year, but 2 years ago (2nd week in June) the water was very high.
What does it look like for that same time frame this year?
Just another comment: for anyone who hasn't ever been to Kab, try to make it. You'll be hooked like I was. You can usually catch plenty to eat and take some home, but the fishing is only part of the experience: scenery, wildlife, etc. are great.
For anyone looking for an off-day activity, try pulling the boat out and running down to Ash lake (between Orr and Kab). Bluegills, crappies and smallies are plentiful.

fishinfritz,,, The water levels are much better than last year. Dock access will be fine for the opener. The lake is rising daily and with opener the 15th, things are looking good. Get ready, opener should be a blast. Good Luck Fishkab

Thanks for the info. I'll actually be up there 6/12-19, and am really looking forward to it, since we missed last year.