• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
RB

Portage to Little Trout from Sand Point

RB

Has anyone fished Little Trout lake? Did you catch anything? I was thinking about going in there this spring to check it out. I am wondering how rough the portage is.

hop sing

i havnt been - but a bud whos takin me in there this spring did go in there about 5 years ago. the portage (im told) was very easy then. they caught a couple small norhterns and a smallie. they didnt stay in there but an hour or so. this year we are gonna give it a few hours and fish for smallies. goin in there may 28-june 2. will get back to ya. when ya goin in there?
we are also lookin at trekin into kemp or solo lakes north of the namakan narrows on canada soil. can you say adventure???

RB

The reason I ask is the MN DNR website's lake survey says there are lake trout in there. I will be up there the same weekend as you. We normally camp somewhere around blind pig island on namakan. I thought it would be fun to check out little trout, if its worth it. Maybe I'll run into ya. If not let me know how you did.

hop sing

same weekend cool! we have stayed out on my and your island before but never blind pig. theres some good fishin right around those islands.. we have stayed at one of the sites by the south end of the namakan narrows or in grassy bay.not sure yet this year. i WILL be around blind pig quite a bit this year so ill stop in and say hi and share fishing secrets. if you see a couple guys in float tubes fishing in little trout that will be glen and myself. if ya wanna exchange e mail addys we can swap hot spots.

RB

Go ahead and shoot me an email. @hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by RB (edited 05-07-2004).]

hop sing

e mails got returned.
addy ok?

RB

That's weird. That is my email address and it has been working fine. You can try my other [email protected] Otherwise post yours if you don't mind.

[This message has been edited by RB (edited 05-07-2004).]