• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
nunnu

Crane lake/Nelsons resort

nunnu

We're heading up May 21st and staying at Nelsons resort. This will be our first trip to Crane. Any one have any pointers or quick tips for that time of year. How is the Crappie fishing up there?

Thanks for any input.

Enids Hubby

I believe that is the Canadian fishing opener so everyone will be heading to Namaken river on the east end of Namaken Lake
which is a scenic boat ride up the chain of lakes. If you stay in Crane Go to the gorge or way up the river that is in front of Nelsons resort. That time of year water is usually low so watch for rocks . The crappie bite is getting better every year in Crane but I catch more In Little Vermilion which also is in the chain. You will definately enjoy your stay at Nelson's . Have fun.

guts

I would email Nelsons with some of your questions, Butch Eggen guides from there and knows the lake like the back of his hand, he should be able to answer all your questions regarding Crane. LOL, guts

nunnu

Thanks for the info.....

Nunnu