• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

??'s for Guts

How far is it from Namakan Island to the Namakan River? How long do you think it would take with a 25hp?
How much is a 7 day Canadian fishing license? Where can we pick one up before we dock the boats?
Are there any Lake Trout in Namakan? If so, where would be a good place to look for them?
Can you purchase Block Ice & gas around the Namakan Lake resorts?

DWH,
I need lots of help on those questions, hopefully fishkab will get on and post up some answers. I'll do a little research in the meantime. guts < )))))><

Thanks for your help!! I found the Minn. DNR lake survey from 2001 and it doesn't mention any lake trout in the lake. But that doesn't mean there not there though. We're leaving this Sunday in the afternoon to hed up there so any help you can give us before then will be greatly appreciated. D.W. Hans