• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

looking for summer home on Kab

My Wife and I kind of fell in love with Kabatogama and the surrounding area but especially the lake itself. We live In the Des Moines, Iowa area. I'm newly retired and my wife has about 9 years to work yet. She has a job where she can get a lot of vacation time in the summer, really about as much as she wants.

Anyone have any ideas how we could go about getting a small cabin or even buying or renting a small parcel of land for a camper. I have my own boat but would need dock space.

Does any know if any of the resorts allow space for a camper or rent cabin space by the summer or even have a smaller unit they might be willing to sell?

I will be looking for responses here or you can email me at: dpv580@yahoo.com

My name is Dave and any hepl will be appreciated. Thank you.

guts

Dave,
Leave a message with the Lake Association office or the website/email. Your request will go out to all members/resort owners who maybe able to help you with your requests.
Good luck guts <{{{{{>< P>S the lake assoc. website is www.kabetogama.com