• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Nordcat

Small Mouth Fishing on Namakan

Nordcat

I'm going to be heading up to Kab/Namakan tomorrow (August 10) for a week. How has the smallie fishing been on Namakan? Also does anyone know when the bass tournament is on Namakan/Ash River (or has it already happened)? I know they have had one up there a few years back, but I'm not sure if they still do. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Dusty

Nordcat, Just came back from four days of fishing on Namakan. We stayed at Sunset resort on the Ash River. They don't have the Smallie tourney anymore. I didn't fish for smallies but did catch several nice fish while fishing for walleyes. They were in the 15 to 20 ft range on top of some of the reefs. You should find some good action.

fivebucks

Just got back from Kettle Falls area. I didn't fish Namakan except for the slow troll from Kettle Falls to Ash River. I didn't pick up anything trolling crankbaits but I switched to a spinner and leech and caught a few fish. What I found is the places with a little current were pretty good. Look on the maps and check out some of the narrows. I also saw people in these areas fishing with bobber and bait and they were getting alot of action. Have fun.