• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MuskyBrian

Shoepack Lake

MuskyBrian

Does anyone know of a place/business that will Fly you into Shoepack Lake for one day of fishing? I know there are trails to get there but my father is partially handicapped and would not be able to make it. Any information on any service throughout the area (Int Falls-Orr-Ely-Tower) would be greatly apreciated, Thanks

skyking

I believe the closest is a guy down in Ely. Don't know what his rates are though... Good Luck!

[This message has been edited by skyking (edited 07-21-2003).]

guts

MB
I'm not certain that it is still legal to fly planes into the interior lakes of the Kabetogama penninsula. There were some new regulations implemented and someone on the site may be able to answer for sure. If it is legal to fly in to the interior, there is or was a flyin service out of Crane Lake.

The Crane Lake service would pick you up at whatever site or resort you were at and fly you from there, but I think those days are over. Good luck, guts <}}}}><

dpgibson

I have often wondered about Shoepack Lake and if it is worth the trip over there. Is there a boat there to use? How is the fishing there?

------------------
Gibby

Muskie-searcher

The easiest place to book your flight would be out of crane lake. They will come by and pick you up at the resort you are staying at and drop you into big Shoepac. Also, there is a john boat in big Shoepac, so if you want to bring in gas and a small motor you can cruise all around the lake.

fishkab

the guy who does a lot of flying into Shoepack lake is Vic Gunderson. He owns the Gold Mine Resort on the Vermillion River. I don't know the phone number but find it and give him a call. he can answer questions of cost and things like that. Good luck Fishkab