• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

CRAPPIES FOR THE KIDS-- -- OFF SHORE

JUST A QUICK QUESTION FOR THE CRAPPIE FISHERMAN.I WAS ASKED BY MY BOYS AGES 10 AND 12 IF WE COULD GO CRAPPIE AND SUNFISH FISHING ON SUNDAY.WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW A GOOD SPOT TO TAKE THE BOYS OUT.ANY IDEAS?

------------------

Take'em to West Norway by the landing (dilleys), Otherwise either Alkhorn or Koronos lake for some nice size Blue gills. The bite seesm to be good these days and fun specially for the kids. Hope this help, call 320-222-BAIT (2248) if you have any Q's.

Later,

Jay

------------------
J's Bait & Sport

I have caught some decent fish on Green Lake. I fish off the bridge between Green and Calhoun. I got skunked last Sunday, but I will be out there again on Thursday. There are some bass out there, so hold on to your crappie pole. Good luck wherever you end up.