• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
lindylittlejim

Wagonga

lindylittlejim

Wondering if anyone has been out on Wagonga, and if so are any walleyes biting? Would like to get out there once more before the season closes. Thanks for any info!

ASTRO

My parents went out on the snowmobile on Wagonga today and they said there were only 4 houses out there at the most. So either the fish quit biteing or people got scared of all the snow out there on the lake. I haven't been out there since christmas so I don't have a clue whats going on out there.
If ya do go out there good luck and give a report.

ASTRO

goose89

i believe that lake received quite a bit of fishing pressure the last couple of years and early on this year. was told by a friend of mine from the cities that earlier on all that biting (or left) were smaller walleyes. don't know first hand, just what i've heard & read. later.

goose89

should be good again soon!! later.

32 degrees

In 2002 the DNR stocked 1.6 million more fry that should be decent size in the coming years. Lately the fishing has been pretty slow from what I have heard. I did hear from a friend that they have been catching some nicer sized fish but not much for numbers. A couple females in the 4-5# class.