• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was in Alexandria through Thanksgiving and Carlos had no ice at all except for chunks pile up on the SE shore across the road from Le Homme Dieu. LHD, Darling, Geneva, and Victoria were mostly iced up but had lots of dark ice and open holes here and there. I think we need another cold blast to firm everything up before I'd venture out.

6 inches on Geneva and LehommeDieu and Carlos....Victoria still has two open holes on the north end. Carlos finally capped over just this week...cold snap at the end of the week might make it fishable by the weekend.

------------------
Alexandria Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

Does anyone know how the crappie bite is on Geneva? Are they up on the north end by Le Homme Dieu? Heading up there this weekend to finish the new garage, but probally end up fishing more than working.

There's gettin to be a few more houses on the north bay. Crappies should be going well...evening bite seems best..

------------------
Alexandria Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598