• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Hossienda

geneva, miltona or ida???

Hossienda

Just wondering what some opinions are for right now. I am going to be able to fish a couple of times in the next few days and am wondering where I could find some good luck?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will be mainly fishing late afternoons and the evening. I have heard some things about miltona and ida lately, but strangely nothing much ever comes up about geneva. Thanks for any help, and I will try and fill you all in during the week.

Hossienda

Wayne Ek

Hossienda, the bite on Geneva has not been as strong this year as in past years. Last week the water temp was still 71/72 and the water is quite cloudy. Most of the weeds have already died back. Hopefully with some cooler nights the crank-bait bite will kick in on Geneva. Ida has been good all year as has Miltona, the deep water jig bite was strong this past week for bass. Stop in at Alex. Outfitters (by MacDon', north side of town) and they will have upto date info on the walleye bite.

------------------
Wayne
Agape Fishing Guides
www.agapefishingguides.com