• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Was just wondering if the walleye bite has picked up any, and if anyone could share a little fall strategies they use out there? Any specific locations, or presentations that work well there in the fall? Would appreciate any help or tips on fishing there in the fall. Thanks, ~GOOD FISHIN~

Walleyeking,

In the fall Minnewaska can get a great bite on a jig/minnow combo...fatheads or shiners. Also, pulling cranks can be good at night.

I've had some exceptional luck on the lake the last couple falls, pulling in a lot of fish around 26-28 inches.

I tend to stick fairly close to beach area in glenwood. I will punch a few other spots but i'm always afraid those big females will turn on the night i'm not there, so i seem to end up there quite often.

I'm not sure the exact time of fall they start going out there, i know it's usually pretty cold though. water temps have to take a dive first.

I will start going up again chasing sky carp and ducks, so i'll give reports on any luck i have out there.

good luck, let us know how you do.

Kicker