• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'll be in the area over the long weekend and I'm wondering how the Muskie bite has been and Lobster and Miltona, i'll mire then likely fish Lobster unless Miltona has been HOT.

Matt

Was on lobster last sunday and only saw one fish all morning, fished from 6-1030. I plan on being back sometime this week before that cold front hits.

I wish I could get up there sooner, but my BOZO buddy is getting married on Labor Day weekend. Guess they had family coming in from out of town or something, oh well, hoping to be up there Saturday afternoon.

Matt

haven't heard of either lake being HOT like they were in the first weeks of August. The tropical heat wave may have sent 'em deep to prey on stressed cisco and tullibee...who knows?

hoping the cool off will actually help the bite 'heat' up again.

Nite bite for walleyes on Miltona has been good lately...

------------------
Alexandria Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

RU, I wasn't up last weekend but did manage to make it up that way the couple of weekends before. "Frustrating" was the only way to describe it. Follows yes, takers NO. The only highlight was a 7 lb. walleye on a 10 inch jerkbait. And as G-man said we did some walleye fishing at dusk and the bite was very good. Bring on the cold front, any front for that matter. I will also be up over the long weekend, if you're ever looking for a fishing partner let me know. Good luck.

Scott

Anderland I try to get up there alot in the fall wih hunting and all, and that's when the muskie bite is best, if you get me your email i can let you know when i'll be up flying solo on the weekends. mine is [email protected]

Matt