• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman01

Charlotte (LP) Labor Day weekend?

Aquaman01

Hi,
What can a guy do on Charlotte at the end of August? I have a small boat and don't really wanna take on Osakis - except maybe to launch at Battle Point and stick to that end. Any pointers on either one for that time of year?

Thanx -
Aquaman

Aquaman01

My boy and I fished Charlotte that weekend and had a grat time, bringing in enough eater-size perch over the sunken island's pointy reef to have a dinner for two when we got back. The super-clear water made for good fish.

We went to the southeast corner and picked up a coupe of the small northerns the lake is known for on spinnerbaits, got a couple of nice sunnies up by the beach, and nosed up into one of the channels the residents use to get out into the main lake. That channel looks good in something sneaky like a canoe - we scared a few dozen decent sized bass when we motored up into it.

We had fun & caught fish.

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
"The bow is set to distant shore,
then loss is gained and gains once more.
When beach is reached and sails are torn,
the journey is it's own reward."