• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
WaveWacker

Bluebill97

WaveWacker

BB...this is a continuation from the Hutchinson post. That is right. Those eyes are from Ida. I've been fishing there for around 8-9 years now. Been able to find a few good hiding spots for the eye's. I get over to Miltona a fair amount of time to fish muskies (and some walleyes). Haven't been over there yet this year. Recently been up on Leech. Saw 8 fish this last Sat. (one was easily 50"+).

Fall is a very busy time of the year for me but we may be able to work something out. I'll be especially busy this fall helping the in-laws move out of the cabin on Ida and into a more year round cabin/house on Ida (whew! staying on the same lake). Planning on sacrificing some duck/goose hunting in order to go fishing (I shoot enough out in ND). Maybe we could do some horse trading. You set me up in a bow stand and I'll take you out on Ida for eye's.

bluebill97

You got a deal WW! I was just up last weekend but had no time to fish. If it helps, I will help move your girlfrieds parent just so I could get you out! No really, you are more then welcome to hunt
with me anytime you want, I'm not able to bring anyone else to the land I hunt by miltona but my grandpa has a bunch of land only about 30 min drive
from miltona! I hunt that allot! plenty of spots! Keep me updated on the fishing. I was out on collinwood last night and only caught little bass. have you heard of anything bighting around our area? you should come on over and shoot bow with jeff and I sometime!

[This message has been edited by bluebill97 (edited 08-12-2003).]