• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
walleyeking#8

Lake Emily Eye's

walleyeking#8

Was wondering if anyone does any fishing on lake emily during the summer time? I was there this spring a few times and caught a lot of nice sized walleyes. I have never fished it after june 1st or in the fall. Is there any good fishing there in the summer or fall? I know of a few people that fish it in the winter and sometimes do real well. If any one could answer my questions it would be really appreciated. GOOD FISHING!!!!

juddfish

Lake Emily can be a good lake year around. I typically dont fish there this time of year because the lake is so shallow and the water is so warm the fish arent the best eating. In the past this time of year ive done well just trolling out in the middle of the lake with rapala's. The key to success on emily is to keep changing colors sizes etc. until you find out what they are hitting then the catching is usually easy smile.gif Fishing usually picks up in the fall. But in the late fall its tough to beat lake Minnewaska! so many lakes so little time. hope this helps some.

~juddfish