• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
walleyeking#8

Minnewaska

walleyeking#8

Managed to spend a few hours fishing friday night, sat. morning and sat. night and was quite pleased with the results considering I had never fished this area of the lake. Fri. night my son and I fished the north shore west of torgies and caught some nice bluegills in the rushes. Sat. morning about 6:30 went out fishing for walleyes was able to boat 6 in a couple of hours, nothing over 15 in. One guy staying at the resort where we were at boated a nice 4.5lb walleye that same morning. Sat. night went out for a couple hours fishing panfish and got some nice gills and a few nice crappies. I'd have to say it was a fairly good weekend fishing. Hopefully I can make it up there again this coming weekend or even maybe to reno or miltona. Any walleye reports on miltona? I have never fished for muskies in minnesota only in canada but did not have any luck. I am a diehard walleye fisherman but would love to boat just one ski someday. Good Fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!