• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
web_tracer

Walleyes on Carlos and Darling?

web_tracer

Hello, all.

We're heading up to Lake Darling tomorrow for a week, and was wondering if anyone has any hot spots on Carlos or Darling for walleyes? In past years, we've had good luck on both the E & W sides of Carlos, specifically by the Church camps, but I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions? Last year was a bit slim, in terms of 'eyes.

Also - any recommedations on lindy rig length? I've seen a lot of recent reports from anglers using 4+ foot long Lindy rigs and leeches with success - anyone have any opinions or advice?

Thanks in advance!

crappieslapper

Web tracer,
I'm interested to hear how your trip went. We'll be at Arrowwood in August, and have never fished the chain before. I have been checking out the DNR maps of Carlos and Darling for some potential walleye spots, but thought maybe I could pick up a few tips from you upon your return. Appreciate it!
Dan