• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishing4fun

Any musky reports on Miltona?

fishing4fun

I'll be making our annual musky and bass trip to Miltona in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering how the muskies are acting. In years past we've done alright. I just like to here how everyone one else is doing.

ghotierman

haven't been out for a while...ran grandma's marathon last weekend. Stormy weather all week, and lake levels are up. As the weather stabilizes this week should be some good action up there.

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

metrojoe

Sure had some wild weather last week. While I was out fishing panfish with the kids we had muskies follow our catch up to the boat three different times. The kids really got a kick out of seeing a fish that big.

ghotierman,
Stopped in a couple times last week, asked who all was a FMr but it was a bit busy never really got a chance to introduce myself. I'm sure we'll be by that way again.

ghotierman

metrojoe...sorry i missed you. hope you can make it back up soon. tuesday night bass league is on miltona tonight. lots of muskie activity reported by pre-fishing anglers. will be up there myself this weekend.

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

The Kidd

Anyone get out recently for muskies? I'm heading up to Miltona Sunday. Have never fished this lake- any help would be appreciated!

fishing4fun

I'm finally getting up to Miltona for some musky chasing, has anyone had any luck lately. What is the presentation the big girls are looking for? Last year at this time it was little bucktails and small chart minnowbaits.
Are the bass still up in the weeds by shore? I get to Miltona once or twice a year and any help would be greatly appreciated.

ghotierman

Last saturday, one of our guides was on Miltona with a couple of young kids...trolling 10" jake perch colored...boated a dandy 47 incher in the first 30 minutes....hooked up 2 or three others and had a nice follow. Great day for the boys (pic should be posted here soon)!

Muskies have been really active on Miltona lately. Bigger bass are in the deeper cabbage. Water is still up a bit since the storms, but the fishing has been real good.

------------------
Alexandria Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598