• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Help... I'm a new walleye fisherman...Lake Osakis

I plan a trip to lake Osakis the week of June 8. Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I'd like to help, but what do you need help with? Are you planning this trip as mostly a fishing trip or is it some type of vacation? What type of fishing do you normally do and where. Let me know a few things that you want to know and i'd love to help.

------------------
Ida_Man_03

fishinphilth

If you like bass, you can go from dock to dock and catch them all day long. For eyes, Bowers Bar is a good place to try, Banana Bar (its hard to find though, pretty small) I have had luck on Johnson's Bar at that time of year.

fishinphilth

If you like bass, you can go from dock to dock and catch them all day long. For eyes, Bowers Bar is a good place to try, Banana Bar (its hard to find though, pretty small) I have had luck on Johnson's Bar at that time of year.

E.Martin

In my opinion, you're picking probably the best time of the year to fish Osakis for walleyes. If the weather coperates, walleyes should be moving into some of the deeper structure (15' - 20') during the day. In the evenings, I would try pulling #5 shad raps very close to the emergent bull rushes - <'10 feet away - near the outlet and between 2 & 3 mile.

Good Luck