• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE ACCESS AT ROTARY BEACH? I CROSSED IT FRIDAY NIGHT, AND SATURDAY THERE WAS A THREE FOOT HEAVE...
I HEARD THAT SOMEONE CUT THE HEAVE DOWN, AND SHORTLY AFTERWARD SOMEONE DROVE A VAN INTO IT! HAS ANY ONE ELSE HEARD THIS?
I DON'T MEAN TO START ANY RUMORS, I WAS JUST COURIOUS!
THANKS A.GILL

I was out on the lake when the guy with the backhoe took down the heave. It left some water between the shore and the ice, but not much. A friend in a blazer was able to drive right through it. A truck in front of me got stuck and had to be pulled out. The heave is still there on the left side, and my blazer was able to go over it just fine. Not alot of fish biting, just small perch off the ridge to the right of the access.
Good luck and be careful.

THANKS FOR THE INFO. I HAVEN'T BEEN OUT THERE MYSELF YET I WAS JUST GOING OFF WHAT A CUSTOMER TOLD ME! THANKS A.GILL

we should still have some on Saturday morning...last year some sertoma reps sold them right up until noon...

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

A.GILL.....(waving from across the road!)...hey, i drove over it on saturday night with my durango...nearly bottomed out...thought better of traversing it after dark and drove off at kruger's creek....we'll have to watch what the warm weather does and then the big freeze after!

you gonna fish the challenge on Saturday?

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

YES, I BELIEVE THAT I AM, DO YOU STILL HAVE TICKETS? I HAVEN'T BOUGHT MINE YET! HOW LONG WILL I BE ABLE TO BUY THROUGH YOU?
THANKS A. GILL

YES, I AM NOT SURE THAT I CAN SAY THE NAME BUT WE ARE ACROSS THE HWY FROM NORTHEAST OUTFITTERS!
THANKS A.GILL

I kindof thought so, This is your back yard neighbor, Rick or as your other half says Dan

HI RICK, I SEE THAT YOUR HOUSE IS FOR SALE, DID YOU FIND SOMETHING DIFFERENT OR ARE YOU BUILDING?
ARE YOU FISHING IN THE TOURNAMENT THIS WEEKEND?
LATER A.GILL

I am just starting to get supplies for ice fishing, Just need a heater and I should be ready to go. I won't make the tourny this weekend, too many other things going on.
Out grew the house need something bigger

Rick