• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
juddfish

pocket?

juddfish

Well I still havent made it up there but tomorrow i am coming forsure. Ive fished all the lakes here in the benson area and fishing is horrible! Everything seems to be so small. My plan is to go to pocket tomorrow or is there anywhere else that I can go C & R a lot of fish? I need to have one good day down here in this area before I go back to Bemidji to college. Thanks everyone.

juddfish

ghotierman

should be a good choice for numbers, juddfish...but you'll have to weed through a lot of small ones to find the slabs...they're there though..

hope it goes well...let us know!

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

juddfish

Well it didnt go to good. I went to Pocket yesterday morning on the north end there was a ton of people fishing bluegills. So we fished gills and they were down there but just not biting! So we packed up and drove to little mary access and didnt look like to much activity so I went over to blackwell lake. Fished there for a while lots of sunfish on the vexilar but same problem as pocket they werent hungry! So we packed up and drove by mill lake and not any activity there so we went up to le homme deux found a good sharp break from 14-23ft set up there and only had 2 fish swim through on the vex. So I headed back home and on the way I swung into the Lake Ann public access (South of Reno) and there was around 4 rigs still there at 7pm So we decided to give it a try for an hour but never had a bite there either. So i dont know what to say, I cant catch anything down here this winter. Its back to bemidji next week smile.gif Goodluck everyone I know the fish are out there somewhere.

juddfish