• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
doods

Lake Osakis

doods

Hey fishing addict how were the conditions on Osakis? Were headed up to Head of the lakes over the 17th, we need to be able to drive on with our house. How was the ice and the fishing? If anyone else knows please post. Thanks for the help.

Finlander

Ice conditions are real good on Osakis.
15+ inches of ice on the 26th of December!
I was fishing on the north end and the crappies are biting in 40 feet of water!
Good Luck!

fishing addict

hey doods,
we fished the north end on 1/1/03. lots of people out fishing. I talked to a few of them and the fishing was really slow. only a few northerns. not many crappies caught. we only caught a few dinky crappies. the ice is good. 13-14 inches. hope you have better luck.

SouthernMinnyRookie

Is the lake any clearer yet? Father-in-law and I are going out this weekend but not sure if we are going back to Ida or moving to Osakis. We like to do both jig for 'eyes and spear the slimmy ones! He loves to pickle them. Oh well...

Is there any bite on Osakis yet? Crappies going yet?

Later,
J

E.Martin

Last I heard, the water is still really dirty on Osakis. I don't expect it to clear up. It seems that if it is dirty at first ice, it will stay that way all winter.