• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Victoria

Just flew in from the Northwest, parents live on Victoria any reports? I haven't had much luck the past couple of Christmas's on the lake. Crappies in the summer and an eye here and there but nothing consistant. Any suggestions would be a huge help. (I only have 4 days!)

ghotierman

there's been lots of activity on the north end of the wishbone shaped lake...crappie hunters on the breakline i suspect. best advice is to find the steep breakline near some weeds...hang out a small shiner or jig with a fathead and wait for 'em to come in in the evening... the south west arm...leading to Burgen was pretty hot off the pier late fall....may be worth looking over through the ice...

good luck...

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

Is anybody out there trying for walleyes on Victoria? How deep should we be looking for them?

ghotierman

I'd start in about 15-18...find the old weed edge...work near steep breaks....probably an evening bite....

good luck..

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598